GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is ZREMB-Gorzów sp. z o.o.
- The administrator can be contacted by phone at 95 720 82 80 or in writing to the administrator's registered office address or by e-mail email@example.com
- The submitted personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and responding to requests. The user using the link being an e-mail address agrees to the processing of his/her data (e-mail address and voluntarily provided data in the message) for the purpose of sending answers to the submitted questions.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of duration of the administrator's legitimate interest, unless you object to the processing.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification and deletion.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act.
- The data comes from the people whose data is concerned and has been provided to establish contact.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary.